Introduce Yourself

DrGaryG

Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :
Gary...retired psychology professor. I use my internet radio as a bedside unit. I like to listen to astronomy, science, news, and nostalgia radio stations.

RockOn-Dj-Lionel

Hey, Hi!...

Lionel
here. I'm journo and digital marketer and into a plethora of weird things. Now, deejing in Internet Radio located in the heart of the Americas with lots off cool classic rock, to the most and fierce extreme metal acts and broadcasting from Panama City, Panamá.

Rock On Online Radio have for now 3 active podcasts with specialized programing

La Hora Del Bicho
La Hora Del Cholo Metal
Alienígena Musical

Help us to make grow our social media profiles we have the policy of follow whom followed us!

Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing Page: https://www.rockonpanama.net
Listen us on Spotify and Sticher too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Lionel