How do I cancel my Paypal subscription ?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
  1. Log into PayPal.
  2. Click "History"
  3. Select "Subscriptions" from the "Show:" drop-down box.
  4. You may need to select a longer timeframe from the "For:" drop-down box if you. Try selecting "Past Year" if you cant see your subscription.
  5. Press submit.
  6. You should see an entry called "Subscription Creation". There will be a link in the "Status" column that tells you the status of the subscription. If it says "Active", click it.
  7. Click the button that says "Cancel Subscription" and follow the remainder of the steps.
Dont forget you may also have an "Auto DJ" subscription as well as a server subscription. Remember to cancel both!

Last edited:

Heyward Wilson

hi Rick my name is Heyward Wilson on 11/11/2019 I signed up for a stream f o r agape broadcast station, and that were for one subscription but I'm being bill $5 for 3 bandwidth subscriptions, when Idid not order but one, and it does not work for the agape broadcast station, and so I would like to cancel my subscription at this time, And I alao like to receive my refund, for the sobscription I did not order thank you very muuch.

Heyward Wilsons

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
hi Rick my name is Heyward Wilson on 11/11/2019 I signed up for a stream f o r agape broadcast station, and that were for one subscription but I'm being bill $5 for 3 bandwidth subscriptions, when Idid not order but one, and it does not work for the agape broadcast station, and so I would like to cancel my subscription at this time, And I alao like to receive my refund, for the sobscription I did not order thank you very muuch.

Heyward Wilsons

Hi Heyward, please drop us an email here: https://www.internet-radio.com/contact/