If anybody is looking for a classic rock, But 60s era preferred Dj, I'm looking to volunteer for a good classic rock station, or 60s era preferred. I've been retired from professional top 40 radio, classic rock for some time now, but others still tell me I can do it still, How Figure Huh ? Maybe its one of those things, once its in your blood, it never leaves.

I have Sam's Broadcaster, what version [ lol ] who knows. I have a ton of classic rock songs, and my own 60s collection. I could easily do a 4 to 6 hour gig, every day of the week. I have problems with this Automation Stuff, so if your interested, you'll have to help me get streaming with Mr. Sam's.

Letters Of Professional & Character Reference Available, do You :>)

I was going to set up my own stream here, but I get all messed up as the folks who run this know [ lol ]. Hope to hear from somebody who does it for real.

Michael Morris

If anybody is looking for a classic rock, But 60s era preferred Dj, I'm looking to volunteer for a good classic rock station, or 60s era preferred. I've been retired from professional top 40 radio, classic rock for some time now, but others still tell me I can do it still, How Figure Huh ? Maybe its one of those things, once its in your blood, it never leaves.

I have Sam's Broadcaster, what version [ lol ] who knows. I have a ton of classic rock songs, and my own 60s collection. I could easily do a 4 to 6 hour gig, every day of the week. I have problems with this Automation Stuff, so if your interested, you'll have to help me get streaming with Mr. Sam's.

Letters Of Professional & Character Reference Available, do You :>)

I was going to set up my own stream here, but I get all messed up as the folks who run this know [ lol ]. Hope to hear from somebody who does it for real.
hello dj wildman jensen of razr radio we are looking for djs in professional matter here is the info to contact me on skype michael.morris540 we be honored to have you .