Looking for online airspace...

James Panter Wray

My Name is James Panter-Wray I am based in Somerset in the UK and am looking to return to radio after several years away from it. I have a show format ready to go which is very interactive and would suit a live slot but could be a pre record if it needed to be. My style is pretty old school and would say very Radio 2 in style. Musically I play middle of the road music styles from 60's to 00's.
In the past 20 years I have done live presenting in the holiday park industry running main rooms in a radio style. Before this I was doing hospital and community radio in the late 1980's and through the early 90's.
I have a studio at home that could be used to produce the show either live or recorded. The show format would ideally be 2 hours and feature 6 listener puzzles mixed with music and chat and in a live situation the chance for social media link up. I think the show would suit a time slot where people can listen and actively join in so maybe a weekend afternoon slot.
I have a demo ready to send and can supply a full show example so you can see how it sounds as a complete item.
Very interested to hear from anyone who thinks this would enhance what they are doing already.

My Name is James Panter-Wray I am based in Somerset in the UK and am looking to return to radio after several years away from it. I have a show format ready to go which is very interactive and would suit a live slot but could be a pre record if it needed to be. My style is pretty old school and would say very Radio 2 in style. Musically I play middle of the road music styles from 60's to 00's.
In the past 20 years I have done live presenting in the holiday park industry running main rooms in a radio style. Before this I was doing hospital and community radio in the late 1980's and through the early 90's.
I have a studio at home that could be used to produce the show either live or recorded. The show format would ideally be 2 hours and feature 6 listener puzzles mixed with music and chat and in a live situation the chance for social media link up. I think the show would suit a time slot where people can listen and actively join in so maybe a weekend afternoon slot.
I have a demo ready to send and can supply a full show example so you can see how it sounds as a complete item.
Very interested to hear from anyone who thinks this would enhance what they are doing already.

Reba

Hi James,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your show. Please have a look at www.haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley