Anyone want to broadcast my show

PartyJams2020

I do a show called Party Jams, I play a variety, but mainly top 40 - pop - dance, and more. I have all Radio Edit for FM AIR play, I get all my music from the record companies. If anyone is interested in adding my show, let me know. I have 15 years of net broadcasting/streaming experience

Kind regards,

JAMMIN

CameronD

Hello, Club Lux would be interested in broadcasting your shows. We have a station dedicated to Top 40 Pop/Dance. We broadcast up to 320kbps on our licensed radios. If your interested. You can contact us here

Reba

Hi Jammin,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your show. Take a look at us www.haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I do a show called Party Jams, I play a variety, but mainly top 40 - pop - dance, and more. I have all Radio Edit for FM AIR play, I get all my music from the record companies. If anyone is interested in adding my show, let me know. I have 15 years of net broadcasting/streaming experience

Kind regards,

JAMMIN

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley